CITI University undergraduates, graduates and doctoral students are not allowed to engage in the following activities on campus:
1 / harassment, intimidation or violation
2 / to use drugs, drink, distribute, sell, transfer or gift alcohol or alcoholic beverages;
3 / to violate the legislation, social order, school rules, regulations and instructions, and to conduct propaganda directed against the scientific concept of education;
4) committing inappropriate or rude behavior by damaging or making it impossible to use another people's property;
5) to bring or possess unauthorized materials such as explosives or fire hazards at school;
6) to send or transmit discriminatory or defamatory letters or images with a slanderous tone;
7 / Do not use unfair methods such as being late for school, dropping without a valid reason, copying or cheating on homework and assignments
8 / to disturb others during the lesson, to interrupt their work without a reason, to enter the room without permission;
9 / to disturb the lesson by making loud noise
10) to dump rubbish in non-designated places, to sit on window sills, to scratch walls, doors, tables, windows and furniture, to put on gum, to damage furniture, equipment, books, textbooks and exhibits;
11 / to move property out of classrooms without the permission of the school administration or relevant officials;
12 / talk on a cell phone during class.
1 / undergraduates, graduates and doctoral students who violate the code of ethics, rules and regulations shall be warned and expelled from school, considering the extent and circumstances of the violation.
2 / Tuition and dormitory fees shall not be refunded to students who have been expelled from school.
3 / Violations shall be discussed and resolved by the Board of Directors of Citi University. Representatives of the Student Council will participate in the meeting.
4) Violations to be punished by criminal and civil law shall be transferred to a legal body for resolution.