Applicants who meet the following requirements must apply for a loan by September 10 of each year to the Department of Academic Affairs of Citi University. These include:
1 / To be a master's or doctoral student with a GPA of 3.2 or higher;
2 / Must have studied and evaluated at least 10 sets of lessons per semester of the school year.
3 / to be registered in the education loan fund information system.
Application for students who are getting the loan for the first time
Students who meet the above requirements must submit the following documents when applying:
- Copy of ID card;
- Loan and repayment application (obtained from the Department of Academic Affairs);
- Certificate of GPA (obtained from the Department of Academic Affairs);
- Original invoice (obtained from the Finance Department);
- A certified list of courses taught during the semester (obtained from the Department of Academic Affairs)
- Essays to define future goals (How do you envision your future and how to repay your loan after graduation?).
If the borrower applies for a leave, transfer, or leave of absence or is absent for 30 days or more without a valid reason, the school shall immediately notify the fund in writing, register the database, and transfer the loan balance.
Materials for students who want to continue getting a loan
Content: at least 500 words or more. Write on 1 page.
- Introduction / personal information, purpose and scope according to the content of the essay /
- Main body
- Statement /my major-my choice/
- Justification / How your chosen profession will affect your life in the future /
- Support / What is required for a “Student Development Loan” to study in your chosen profession? /
- Evidence of the topic covered
- Writer's idea / recall the content and evaluate your own idea / / How do you envision your future and how to repay your loan after graduation?
- Writer's position, attitude, meaning, and whether it is expressed
- Whether the content of the topic is appropriate and the causes and consequences are correctly defined
- Coherence and cohesion
- Whether the evidence and support requirements are clearly defined
- Unique thinking, organization, stylistics
- Distinctive features
- Order and sequence
- Writing culture
- Knowledge of punctuation and spelling rules
In the upper left corner, write the name and e-mail address of the student of “CITI” University. For example:
2nd year marketing student of “Citi” University
Natsagdorj Khulan firstname.lastname@example.org
My future goal
The essay should be written on MS Word and submitted to the Department of Academic Affairs as a file. Write the file name in English. For example: N.Khulan
Paper size A4,
The size of the paper from 4 sides is 1 cm
Font Times New Roman
Font size 12
Line spacing 1.5