Research papers published in journals shall meet the requirements of content and format in accordance with the journal's publishing policy. If necessary, the Board may conduct a preliminary review of research papers published in the journal. Scientific works published in the journal, regardless of their type, must meet the following requirements:
- It has not previously been published in the same foreign or domestic journals;
- Linguistically, it must meet the requirements of scientific and research work, and regardless of the type of scientific work, copyright must be respected and citations must be given;
- The author must submit his / her name, academic degree, occupation, e-mail and contact phone number.
- Submissions that do not meet the requirements may be rejected and may not be published in the journal.
The research article addresses the issues of scientific theory and practice, and makes scientific conclusions and suggestions on how to solve them. The research article has the following sections:
- title of the work;
- main part;
- conclusions and recommendations;
- key word;
Introductions and main sections, conclusions and recommendations are numbered by rhombuses (I, II, etc.). The title of the work is 11pt Bold, in BIG LETTERS, the subheadings are 11pt Bold, and the font of the text is [Times New Roman, 11pt, line spacing 1, parallel from left to right]. Subsections should be numbered in capital letters (A, B, etc.).
- Subsections are numbered internally (1, 2, etc.). In the case of further detailed numbering, they shall be numbered in the order of letters and numbers in the form of half (a), 1), etc.) and fully enclosed ((a), (1), etc.).
- The article should be at least 3,000 words, excluding summary, keywords, introduction, main part, conclusion, recommendations, and bibliography.
- The author will attach a summary of the work in Mongolian to the article.
- The summary of the article should be 150-200 words and should not contain citations or footnotes.
- The keyword is on the noun, the distinction of the naming, and the singular. It is forbidden to use the word included in the title of the article in the keyword.
- The source used in the article is cited.
- The Board shall determine the requirements for the citation of the source used in the article. Reference requirements set by the Board are an integral part of this regulation.
- References and footnotes used in the article should be numbered at the bottom left of the page, with the same font size and font as the main text - [Arial, 10pt, line spacing 1, parallel from left to right].
- The bibliography consists only of the works used in the research, and the author lists the works in alphabetical order - [Arial, 11pt, line spacing 1, parallel from left to right]. In doing so, group external and internal sources - [I. Mongolian sources, II. External sources, etc.].
- The photos to be included in the article must meet the quality requirements and density of the magazine.
- If necessary, the image can be sent as a separate file from the article.
A research essay is a scientific expression of one's views and free thoughts on any subject in the field of science.
The essay should not exceed 3000 words. In terms of format requirements, the same requirements apply to research articles.
SURVEY RESULTS AND OVERVIEW
Research results and summaries are reports, results, presentations and summaries of any project or policy research in the field of science.
Research findings and reviews published in journals should meet the same requirements as research articles. The results and summary of the study should be 1000-4000 words, excluding summaries, keywords, introduction, main part, conclusions, recommendations, and bibliography
CRITICISM OF RESEARCH WORKS
Criticism of the work is written by a researcher other than the author. Reviews should assess the scientific value of the work, its contribution to science, and its practical and theoretical significance, and should be free from subjective judgments about the author. Criticisms can be written in scientific papers (monographs, articles, reports, etc.) and in court decisions and other documents. Criticisms of textbooks, master's and doctoral dissertations are not included.
INTRODUCTION, OTHER INFORMATION
The Board shall decide whether to publish any other form of research in a journal.