It is recommended that information on coronavirus infection be obtained only from official sources and that appropriate knowledge of how to prevent it be provided. This will protect you and your loved ones.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Use a hand sanitizer
- Keep 2m distance from people who obviously coughing or sneezing
- Wear a facemask frequently to visiting public place
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Stay home when you are sick
- If your patient is suspected of being infected with covid-19 take a emergency(call to 112)
- To contacting a doctor or hospital in advance, you will be able to get medical care quickly. This will be protect yourself and prevents the spread of viruses and other infections.