1. An orphan;
2. The disabled people
3. The full-time undergraduate student whose parents are disabled.
4. One full-time undergraduate student of the family with a member who is completely disabled.
5. If 3 or more children from the same family study for an undergraduate at a university or college, one child of them will get grant aid.
6. The full-time undergraduate student of the family Tsaatan.
7. If an entrant for a bachelor's degree in nursing has scored more than 501 points in the general entrance examination, the tuition fee for the first term of the academic year will be 100 percent, 70 percent of the tuition fee if the student has a GPA of 2.5-3.0 and 100 percent if the student has a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
The state will continue to provide grants if a student's GPA of 2.0 or higher in the previous term is specified in 1, 3, and 5 of the above conditions.
Grants do not let apply to second-year undergraduate or graduate students
Accepting and delivering document
If you meet the above conditions, you must submit the following documents to the Department of Academic affairs of Citi University on the 10th September each year:
2. Birth certificate;
3. General entrance examination certificate / new entrant /
4. Copy of high school certificate
5. Copy of ID card of parents and students
6. The reference from bag, soum / khoroo, district / governor;
7. Copies of death certificates of parents for orphans;
8. Decision of the commission determining the percentage of disabled student or a member of a family where both parents are disabled.
9. School reerence proving that 3 or more children are studying at the same time;
10. For Tsaatan students, a copy of a reference from the bag, soum / khoroo / district / governor stating that they are herding reindeer.
1. The Department of Academic affairs of “Citi University check the average grades and documents of adequate students and submit a request for a grant to the Education Loan Fund. The Education Loan Fund look through the information and make a decision on the grant.
2. Funding will be terminated if the student who accept the grant ask for leave or does not meet the GPA requirements.
3. A student who has stopped accepting a grant due to non-compliance with the GPA will continue to accept the grant if he / she indiscriminate the GPA in the following semester.