CITI University students are eligible for Golomt Bank's student scholarship program, which is a philanthropist and educator.
Launched for the first time in Mongolia as a corporate social responsibility program, the program is now in its 16th year and has invested in scholarships for 1,300 students. In addition to receiving scholarships throughout the year, Golomt Bank's scholarship recipients have the opportunity to work in the Golomt Bank's research student team and to work for the bank after graduation.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a 3rd or 4th year full-time student at an accredited university. Application accepts at Golomt Bank's Head Office and online.
- School description
- Description of grades
- 1 copy photo
- A description of two people who know yourself well through the official line
- To write an essay of at least 200 words on “Youth participation in sustainable development”
- Copies of documents certifying achievements and participation in public activities (must be notarized)
- On paper: Handed over to the customer's consultant on the 1st floor of Golomt Bank's head office.
- Online form: https://student.golomtbank.com/#/ and fill in the application form.
How to hold the competition:
- Step 1: Receive materials
- Step 2: Group selection
- Step 3: One-on-one interview
- Step 4: Ceremony